Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
WeAreTheKippax said:
cant wait but just hope every one joins in!!

I don't doubt everyone will do it, its the doing it all in unison on the cue from the loudspeaker, rather than 1 section doing it then rest following,

Everyone needs 2 start as soon as the announcer says : and the Manchester united line up for today, on this cue we all turn our backs and do the biggest and best Poznan ever!

Does anyone in the know, have any idea who they announce 1st in these matches,
With there being no home or away order, does the fact we were drawn out first mean weget home dressing room

gillymcfc said:
With there being no home or away order, does the fact we were drawn out first mean weget home dressing room

thats how it normally works, Who ever is drawn out first is the "home" team so it will be billed as Man City V Man United . . . . im assuming that we will be read out first

I might be wrong though

100%manc said:
gillymcfc said:

thats how it normally works, Who ever is drawn out first is the "home" team so it will be billed as Man City V Man United . . . . im assuming that we will be read out first

I might be wrong though
Hope your right because that works better for us preparing for the wembley poznan<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am --<br /><br />Proof the word is spreading

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.letsalldothepoznan.co.uk/2011/03/let-all-do-wembley-poznan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.letsalldothepoznan.co.uk/201 ... oznan.html</a>

Out of curiosity, do they actually play songs from either side over the speaker in the build up to the game?

Ie. Boys in blue, blue moon then that take me home shite etc?

ManCitizens. said:
Out of curiosity, do they actually play songs from either side over the speaker in the build up to the game?

Ie. Boys in blue, blue moon then that take me home shite etc?

I don't think they do mate, I hope they do though

mrksdawn19 said:
Meddler said:
So why WAS the photo doctored to give the filth ammo?

Probably so it would fit on the page properly, but you're right, it has given them ammo

If we had as many tourists as they have at games with super lens camera's who just stand there taking photo's 100% manc may have had a better picture to work with at such short notice.

Sure he will be working on a better shot, to be whizzed out closer to the game.

They only want to mock because they know there is not a thing they can do to outshine us doing the Poznan on mass.

Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.