Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

The atmosphere will have everyone buzzing so as soon as its started all will follow just needs the leaders to commence it, the rest will follow.

The word is being spread, so it just needs The Poznan to commence and 30,000 blues will join in as one, just hope someone captures it on Camera.

gillymcfc said:
The atmosphere will have everyone buzzing so as soon as its started all will follow just needs the leaders to commence it, the rest will follow.

The word is being spread, so it just needs The Poznan to commence and 30,000 blues will join in as one, just hope someone captures it on Camera.

Can't wait for it mate. Goin down on a coach of 52 so I'll tell everybody on there.

Can you imagine how good 32000 doing this will look:

poznan_dance.ashx

If the guy in the grey jacket is on here remember to turn around first, or buy a tshirt so you remember:

mcfc-90292.jpg

gingerthai said:
Can you imagine how good 32000 doing this will look:

poznan_dance.ashx

If the guy in the grey jacket is on here remember to turn around first, or buy a tshirt so you remember:

mcfc-90292.jpg

It will look even better than we think because all previous poznan have been completed while its cold so most colours covered, hopefully it will be warm enough at 5.10pm on 16th April to have sea of blue poznan

I know maybe me, kenny and jrb have contributed 7,000 views between us, seen as we
Are the only ones to keep thread topical.
Come on blues keep it bumped

You don't need to keep bumping the thread lads - if people are interested enough it will stay near the top, if they're not then it will disappear down the board. That's how forums work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.