Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

He has just mentioned 10,000+ views are not a reflection of interest in the poznan and the posts have largely been from me and you.
Maybe ric doesn't fancy doing the wemberlee poznan hope plenty others do

gillymcfc said:
He has just mentioned 10,000+ views are not a reflection of interest in the poznan and the posts have largely been from me and you.
we'll be doing it, without a doubt

just tell him to stop the rags coming on and ruining your thread

squirtyflower said:
gillymcfc said:

Just best to ignore them if they appear, there used to it being quiet

They only want blues to fall for there wind UPS because they want us to jeering and boo them instead of showing them we don't give a **** about them, were there and we will enjoy ourselves and they don't like that

gillymcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

Just best to ignore them if they appear, there used to it being quiet

They only want blues to fall for there wind UPS because they want us to jeering and boo them instead of showing them we don't give a **** about them, were there and we will enjoy ourselves and they don't like that
yep you're right there
i was in the pub talking to middle child earlier and she said she'd been getting grief from rags (who support rochdale really) at uni and her comeback was she didn't care as she was going to wembley to enjoy the day
we talked about hamburg away and what it means to be a city fan and we agreed it was about enjoying the day and having a good time
then the youngest said what about the ones who think we should be winning all the time because of the money? are they changing the nature of supporting city?
a deep philosophical argument with our twins followed

then we planned where we were having breakfast then drinking the lunch on semi-final day and there where we were going to celebrate the win
the youngest is at uni in london so he had some good places to visit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.