Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

Kenney_The_Blue said:
mekonmcfc said:
personaly i think the poznan is shit, prefer to make our own stuff up

Miserable fucker

What like, standing for 90 minutes and blasting out bluemoon every now and again. Wow!

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the Poznan has had a massive and positive impact on the atmosphere at COMS.

If you want to go back to the days of Blue Moon and the odd other City chant on a match day at COMS, feel free.

Me and the rest of my mates(11,110,109 and the SS) will be doing the Poznan and having loads of banter with the away fans long after your thoughts are a distant memory.

"LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN!"

jrb said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Miserable fucker

What like, standing for 90 minutes and blasting out bluemoon every now and again. Wow!

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the Poznan has had a massive and positive impact on the atmosphere at COMS.

If you want to go back to the days of Blue Moon and the odd other City chant on a match day at COMS, feel free.

Me and the rest of my mates(11,110,109 and the SS) will be doing the Poznan and having loads of banter with the away fans long after your thoughts are a distant memory.

"LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN!"
Great post. lets keep this thread alive and get it a sticky!!

cant we do the poznan when the shite is read out then the ticket tape thing when were read out,it would look mental when we all turn round and make the sky blue again

Well done everyone keeping the important Poznan thread alive in my absence.
Bottom tier will surely get it going I am in 129
Were doing the poznan at WEMBERLEE
Were doing the poznan at WEMBERLEE

Let's not forgot the sing song on Sunday if we can get it going
Were taking the poznan to wemberlee
Were taking the poznan to wemberlee
And for all the miserable gits on other thread you can just sing this one, were not asking you to do the poznan

The Poznan is great, when it's done naturally after we score.

I just think trying to organise one at every possible opportunity is unnecessary. Obviously the Neil Young one at Leicester was an exception, rightly so a one-off.

Seems too forced now for me. Facebook/Twitter/forum campaigns to do it at any opportunity, and the club doing t-shirts, just seem a bit lame. It's origins were spontaenous, now it feels manufactured.

Probably sounds like I'm being a miserable bastard, but it's an F.A. Cup semi-final against United, for fuck's sake! You don't need to worry about the atmosphere, it'll be great regardless.

Ric said:
The Poznan is great, when it's done naturally after we score.

I just think trying to organise one at every possible opportunity is unnecessary. Obviously the Neil Young one at Leicester was an exception, rightly so a one-off.

Seems too forced now for me. Facebook/Twitter/forum campaigns to do it at any opportunity, and the club doing t-shirts, just seem a bit lame. It's origins were spontaenous, now it feels manufactured.

Probably sounds like I'm being a miserable bastard, but it's an F.A. Cup semi-final against United, for fuck's sake! You don't need to worry about the atmosphere, it'll be great regardless.

I agree about the tshirts Ric, there shocking.

But it really will look awesome if everybody does the Poznan when the scum team is read out, and it would never get done in unison if it wasn't for forums/Facebook etc and people like gilly, just make it a sticky please Ric and it really will help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.