Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
mekonmcfc said:
you wont see me if you look up,im lower tier in expensive seats

Wouldnt expect anything less, I am in lower tier too so you may be stood behind me with your sarnies
sarnies ? no i'll be bladdered and watching whats going on on the pitch, rather than prancing about like a tit

gillymcfc said:
I have asked fanzone Danny if he can give a shout at half time on Sunday,

I would imagine the ones sat at home watching the Sunderland game on TV are the ones that don't actually go to games - seems a bit pointless.

mekonmcfc said:
gillymcfc said:
Wouldnt expect anything less, I am in lower tier too so you may be stood behind me with your sarnies
sarnies ? no i'll be bladdered and watching whats going on on the pitch, rather than prancing about like a tit

Why bother coming on this thread moaning? You have created your own thread called the Poznan is Sh*t. We get it, you dont like the Poznan.

swp80 said:
im_still_here said:
duno if anyone has mentioned this on here but when they read the teams out at wembley they do one player per team.

e.g

joe hart

van der sar

kopmany

vidic

ect....

Nice try

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCiW_nAZ9gU[/youtube]

poznan bump!

sticky please<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
mcfcgaz said:
fucking hell this could actually fuck it up!!

Jesus Christ it could, you think it was a one off or they do that all the time? :/
it won't because anyone could just start it at any point during the rags line-up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.