Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Were the famous Man City Poznan and we've come to Wembley, Wembley Wembley were the Famous Man City and we brought it to Wembley.

Bump Bump Bump
Glad to see your still helping the cause even though your leaving shortly.
Hope we do you proud when your watching from afar

ManCitylegend92 said:
i love the song "were taking the poznan to wembley"
We have to change it when were at wembley
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

Hopefully you can sing were taking the poznan to wemberlee at ewood park

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm --

SOUTHSTAND_MCFC is plugging the wembley poznan on Twitter
Well done, keep it up

liking the singing coming from the singing section. were doing the poznan at wemberlee!
anyway thanks for keeping this thread alive while ive been gone

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm --

gilly, iv'e told about 60 people in the last couple of days! and it's growing.

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA[/youtube]

"Just keep Typing,
Just keep Bumping...."

I have now contacted, fa, revolution radio, man eve news, GMR, north west tonight
Does anyone know if its on any other city forums,
Just got to see if they mention it in any way, at least fa and men acknowledged my emails.
Just got too listen to blue Tuesday give it a shout tomorrow,

gillymcfc said:
I have now contacted, fa, revolution radio, man eve news, GMR, north west tonight
Just got to see if they mention it in any way, at least fa and men acknowledged my emails.
gillymcfc = legend FACT.
nice work iv'e told about 200 blues or a bit more.
it's been good :)
i was on blue tuesday twice. so i will ask them if they will give it a mention
which is GMR Radio.

brilliant podcast

ForeverCity said:
gillymcfc said:
gillymcfc = legend FACT.
i'm friends with the people on blue tuesday as i was on blue tuesday twice. i've told them.
which is GMR Radio.

Maybe you could get on tomorrow then a give it a mention if cheesy or lake don't mention my email.
Danny obviously didn't get his slot on Sunday at the match due to all the planned half time activities

Fantastic work gilly, if the wemberlee Poznan comes off it's down to you. I've ever blue I know and told them to tell every blue they no etc. Had it on my FB page aswell as on my computer comment.

I think a lot of people will join in on the day as soon as 50-60% of fans turn around and start singing 'were doing the Poznan at wemberlee!'

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Fantastic work gilly, if the wemberlee Poznan comes off it's down to you. I've ever blue I know and told them to tell every blue they no etc. Had it on my FB page aswell as on my computer comment.

I think a lot of people will join in on the day as soon as 50-60% of fans turn around and start singing 'were doing the Poznan at wemberlee!'
YOUR FORGETTING SOMEONE<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
gillymcfc said:
ForeverCity said:
gillymcfc = legend FACT.
i'm friends with the people on blue tuesday as i was on blue tuesday twice. i've told them.
which is GMR Radio.
Maybe you could get on tomorrow then a give it a mention if cheesy or lake don't mention my email.
Danny obviously didn't get his slot on Sunday at the match due to all the planned half time activities

i won't get on the show.
but i will message ian cheeseman on facebook who presents it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.