Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

ForeverCity said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Fantastic work gilly, if the wemberlee Poznan comes off it's down to you. I've ever blue I know and told them to tell every blue they no etc. Had it on my FB page aswell as on my computer comment.

I think a lot of people will join in on the day as soon as 50-60% of fans turn around and start singing 'were doing the Poznan at wemberlee!'
YOUR FORGETTING SOMEONE

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm --

gillymcfc said:
Maybe you could get on tomorrow then a give it a mention if cheesy or lake don't mention my email.
Danny obviously didn't get his slot on Sunday at the match due to all the planned half time activities

I only want it to come off, perfectly
Not after any recognition, just want to stick it too rags
If you get in touch with cheesy, along with my email surely they have to mention it
May also text the show tomorrow

Will let you know if I hear anything.

gillymcfc said:
ForeverCity said:
YOUR FORGETTING SOMEONE

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm --

If you get in touch with cheesy, along with my email surely they have to mention it

already have done mate. he said he will look out for it. i linked him to this thread and he said thanks. so it sounds like he will give it a quick shout.
he's all up for the idea. so tune in tomorrow everyone at 6pm GMR 95.1

top bloke cheesy, proper blue.
it was a pleasure meeting him.

ForeverCity said:
gillymcfc said:

already have done mate. he said he will look out for it. i linked him to this thread and he said thanks. so it sounds like he will give it a quick shout.
he's all up for the idea. so tune in tomorrow everyone at 6pm GMR 95.1

top bloke cheesy, proper blue.
it was a pleasure meeting him.

Well done, forever city

I will tune in, lets hope plenty of blues who don't come on bluemoon do also

larderland said:
anyone wanna sum up this thread pretty please...
we have been trying to keep this thread alive and try to spread the message to as many blues as possible. which everyone has done there has been loads of people who have been spreading it around. now most people know about it.
we are doing the poznan at wembley when united's team sheet is being read out before the game. and many people have been contacting radio stations and other city related things to spread the word. amen

and also, every city fan i know has heard about it.

ForeverCity said:
larderland said:
anyone wanna sum up this thread pretty please...
we have been trying to keep this thread alive and try to spread the message to as many blues as possible. which everyone has done there has been loads of people who have been spreading it around. now most people know about it.
we are doing the poznan at wembley when united's team sheet is being read out before the game. and many people have been contacting radio stations and other city related things to spread the word. amen

and also, every city fan i know has heard about it.

lol thanks,ye i jus assumed it was a thread about how bcos were at wembley we can now do the poznan,nutin more

Good morning fellow blues, another day closer to our trip.to wembley

Let's make the first Wembley Poznan one not too forget

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.