Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

No he didn't mention it, think he is saving it for wembley edition next Tuesday
May have to email again to make sure

ifedthegoat said:
lets make sure everyone is aware before hand itll be mint if we can pull it offf!
We are trying to spread the word any way we can, need anyone on a coach to wemberlee too make sure its talked about

Hopefully next week blue Tuesday , north west tonight, Manchester evening news all cover the wembley poznan
Any other avenues we could try greatly appreciated

gillymcfc said:
ifedthegoat said:
lets make sure everyone is aware before hand itll be mint if we can pull it offf!
We are trying to spread the word any way we can, need anyone on a coach to wemberlee too make sure its talked about

Hopefully next week blue Tuesday , north west tonight, Manchester evening news all cover the wembley poznan

Plenty of people that i talk to in the South Stand know about it, some of them are in Supporters Clubs and a lot of them are all aware of it...even Rags are talking about it - word is deffo out there!

5 50 seater coaches were going with.
i garentee 250 people will know about it by the time we get there. :)<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 pm --<br /><br />
akcity said:
gillymcfc said:

Plenty of people that i talk to in the South Stand know about it, some of them are in Supporters Clubs and a lot of them are all aware of it...even Rags are talking about it - word is deffo out there!
Yeah, plenty of talk in the family stand. we are all buzzing mate. we were talking about it when we were getting our face painted and balloons pumped by crusty the clown. ;)

I am on group of 4 coaches so they will all know, sure word will spread in pubs amongst the singing of
were taking the poznan to wemberlee, were taking the poznan to wemberlee
No harm in keeping the word going though in any way we can, sure next week will be the big push
I have even told all rags at work who ironically are watching on the box to look out for it

ForeverCity said:
i'm going down with the noisy north standers. (wouldn't mess with them)
we have our paint brushes and party poppers at the ready!

only joking ;)

You can go with the corporates as long as you passed the word on
Which I know you have and will be doing like me until 5.10pm on 16th April
When it comes off I will ask the person next to you all to pat you on the back:-)

gillymcfc said:
ForeverCity said:
i'm going down with the noisy north standers. (wouldn't mess with them)
we have our paint brushes and party poppers at the ready!

only joking ;)

You can go with the corporates as long as you passed the word on
Which I know you have and will be doing like me until 5.10pm on 16th April
When it comes off I will ask the person next to you all to pat you on the back:-)
;)
always remember in the future if it is done well and they show it on tv.
that you started it.
AND I HELPED A LITTLE
:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.