Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

Let me tell you kids a story.

when we played Liverpool in the 1981 League Cup Semi Final we were running a coach from our junior school. I was 11.

For two days before the game we all congregated in the school playground rehearsing City songs so we could lead the singing when we actually got to the game. We went through the whole repertoire and started making our own up too. We were buzzing. The thought of Maine Road echoing to our songs on the night was intoxicating. We practiced all the way there and were well rehearsed.

We sat in the Platt Lane and commenced our first song "We're going to win the cup". It was high pitched but we got it going. Do you know what happened next?

Yep, a bunch of hard lookingblokes in front turned round and laughed at us. We tried another and they told us in no uncertain terms to "shut the fuck up".

We were heartbroken.

Didsbury Dave said:
Let me tell you kids a story.

when we played Liverpool in the 1981 League Cup Semi Final we were running a coach from our junior school. I was 11.

For two days before the game we all congregated in the school playground rehearsing City songs so we could lead the singing when we actually got to the game. We went through the whole repertoire and started making our own up too. We were buzzing. The thought of Maine Road echoing to our songs on the night was intoxicating. We practiced all the way there and were well rehearsed.

We sat in the Platt Lane and commenced our first song "We're going to win the cup". It was high pitched but we got it going. Do you know what happened next?

Yep, a bunch of hard lookingblokes in front turned round and laughed at us. We tried another and they told us in no uncertain terms to "shut the fuck up".

We were heartbroken.

Thats Eton for you DD. At my school before that match we spent countless hours in metal work making kung fu stars and sharpening 10 bob bits to launch at the Scousers.

Although we feel like **** now, what better way to bounce back than with a wembley win

We know form goes out of the window on Derby days

We just need a winner step forward Nigel de jong your time to score has come

Remember were doing the poznan at wemberlee next

Oh shut the fuck up about the fucking Poznan! It's embarrassing, did you not see the game tonight. We should be more concerned about what the hell we are going to do on the pitch not about some stupid dance!

What do you think it will achieve other than more embarrassment!

We're City We're City we're off our fucking heads....

Let's all do the Poznan na na na na

IF it goes tits up on Saturday sing and wear your colours with pride.

We're taking the Poznan to Wemberlee

blue b4 the moon said:
We're City We're City we're off our fucking heads....

Let's all do the Poznan na na na na

IF it goes tits up on Saturday sing and wear your colours with pride.

We're taking the Poznan to Wemberlee

Well put for previous poster, what does standing at wemberlee before we kicked a ball moping around thinking about tactics and what mancini might do.
Let's get behind team like we did last night especially 2nd half from the start which is when were asking for poznan to be done

You can mope after the game but let's leave any negativity until journey home if there is any
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

With all negativity after last night is anyone contemplating not going to wembley

If you are can I purchase your ticket, need 1 for my brother

Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.