Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

I see the miserable b******'s are out in force again. :-( No need to quote anyone. You know who you are. :-?
Bump! ;-)

jrb said:
I see the miserable b******'s are out in force again. :-( No need to quote anyone. You know who you are. :-?
Bump! ;-)
It's been said before, but you don't seem to get it, so here it is again.

Wanting to make the atmosphere intimidating at the start of a semi final derby is not miserable.

Wanting to jump up and down is childish.

Bluemoon115 said:
jrb said:
Bump! ;-)

Wanting to make the atmosphere intimidating at the start of a semi final derby is not miserable.

How do you plan to make wembley intimidating with 30,000+ fans from both teams, intimidation occurs when one side has far superior fan power does it not.
Not at a neutral ground

gillymcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Made me lol

I would if my dad was still here but unfortunately he is with big mal and Neil young
Thanks for bumping anyhow
Oh I'm on your side, it just made me lol

JMA is usually a boring tool but his one liner was amusing for him.

SWP's back said:
gillymcfc said:
I would if my dad was still here but unfortunately he is with big mal and Neil young
Thanks for bumping anyhow
Oh I'm on your side, it just made me lol

JMA is usually a boring tool but his one liner was amusing for him.

I found it funny too, good comeback but just wanted to let him know not a kid

No worries swps back

gillymcfc said:
Bluemoon115 said:

How do you plan to make wembley intimidating with 30,000+ fans from both teams, intimidation occurs when one side has far superior fan power does it not.
Not at a neutral ground

well said gilly, we are doing the poznan no matter what anyone says

Bluemoon115 said:
jrb said:
Bump! ;-)

I'm childish and I've just covered myself in Primula cheese. (just squeeze the tube and spread it all over yourself)

Now p*** off if you've got nothing positive to add to this thread, apart from bumping it up. Which you've just done. Thank you. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.