Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

blue b4 the moon said:
Longsight-memories said:
For someone who has never done the Potzan... are there any instructions on what we should or should not do ..Can someone please write down the do’s & don’ts..of the potzan..

Psssttt Poznan not Potzan. ;)

Don't care what he calls it as long as he does it!!!

Kenny are you not joining in with
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

Same tune as when fergie dies and were taking the poznan to wemberlee

cockneycarparkm32 said:
boo, jeer and whistle every last one of their names then do the poznan,surely to fuck. new fans pffft. :)

Been going since the 70s, IMO it will make an impact, something that has not been done before, disrespect by turning our backs on the rags while they are being called out and maybe jeer and boo then but Poznan or ground hopping i think they call it on the continent looks f*****g great if done in unison.
Live the dream Blue!!!

Longsight-memories said:
For someone who has never done the Potzan... are there any instructions on what we should or should not do ..Can someone please write down the do’s & don’ts..of the potzan..

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=90292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ?pid=90292</a>

rayray666 said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
boo, jeer and whistle every last one of their names then do the poznan,surely to fuck. new fans pffft. :)

Been going since the 70s, IMO it will make an impact, something that has not been done before, disrespect by turning our backs on the rags while they are being called out and maybe jeer and boo then but Poznan or ground hopping i think they call it on the continent looks f*****g great if done in unison.
Live the dream Blue!!!

My thoughts exactly and yes I have been going too since early 80s

Just thought we needed something different that rags had no chance of stopping, booing and jeering can be drowned out

gillymcfc said:
Kenny are you not joining in with

Same tune as when fergie dies and were taking the poznan to wemberlee

Yeah mate course I am :)

I realised after that I got the tune wrong :)

I have listened to and read all the for and againsts for the wembley poznan
I want all 32000 to join in wembley poznan but understand a few may not but so be it let's raise the roof and our team
Were doing the poznan at wembelee
Before the biggest turnaround and city city city chant

Come on city we can do this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.