1_barry_conlon said:
gillymcfc said:
Less than 24 hrs now for all us who don't feel bad about enjoying the day
Were all kids at heart
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
( in less than 24hrs)

Whit woooooo, one more sleep....

Not much of one with early starts we all have

This is my final 'childish' Poznan call for Wembley.

Come on boys and girls, put them Milky Bars away, tie your shoe laces(if you can), turn around(no making faces while your backs are turned), grab the other kids either side of you(no hair pulling), and start jumping up and down like demented idiots.(smarties and cheap fizzy pop will help) "Let's all do the Poznan........

Big shout out to Gilly and the others who have championed the cause none stop.

Big shout out to Dave and the cheese posse, who have bumped the thread over the last 2 weeks.

To everyone. Enjoy the day and savour that winning moment at the end of the game. :-)

gillymcfc said:
rayray666 said:
Been going since the 70s, IMO it will make an impact, something that has not been done before, disrespect by turning our backs on the rags while they are being called out and maybe jeer and boo then but Poznan or ground hopping i think they call it on the continent looks f*****g great if done in unison.
Live the dream Blue!!!

My thoughts exactly and yes I have been going too since early 80s

Just thought we needed something different that rags had no chance of stopping, booing and jeering can be drowned out
thats the disturbing thing about this thread,your simple friend kenny is about 15 but your a grown man you utter utter tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.