Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Let's all do the Poznan at wemberlee!

Come on kenny let's get the song right
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

What time you leaving

I know what the song is gilly but saving the 'were doing' the Poznan at wemberlee until we actually are :)

I set off at 12 today mate from manchester, in Essex now getting the train + tube tomorrow.

Yourself?

Coach 7.15 from failsworth then didsbury 8.30
You never know didsbury Dave maybe on the coach
Can't wait just got the trek left
Were taking the poznan to wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
Coach 7.15 from failsworth then didsbury 8.30
You never know didsbury Dave maybe on the coach
Can't wait just got the trek left

Can't wait to sing...

Were doing the Poznan at wemberlee!

Inchey, the voice of reason.

Turn it in.

The rags will be pissing themselves tomorrow if this schoolboy shite goes ahead.

If they were doing it we, and the rest of the country, would be taking the piss for weeks.

Just like everyone is taking the piss out of this "We do what we want" bollocks that they are giving it and recognises that chant for the bellend act that it is.

I can imagine a load of rag kids and day trippers loving taking part in this sort of shite and it wouldn't surprise me if the two or three people over doing it with giddyness on this thread reveal themselves in so-called glory as rag-WUMS after tomorrow's match

Let's hope we pull this off, not too bothered about what the rags think about the Poznan, IMO, if you don't want to do it because you believe it is shit, don't stop all the Blues that want to have a good day!
Safe journey down Blues.
CTID

gillymcfc said:
Inchy why have you decided on the eve of the game
decided to make an appearance
Obvious rag but we don't care, ridicule all you want we have obviously got under your skin
so look forward to the wembley poznan

City city city
i must be a rag cos i think your making us look like a bunch of small time kids waiting to get on the bus for the big school trip.......fans from other clubs can view this board you fuckin embarrassment....don't you get it?

I love the Poznan but.... I feel it's lost it's way. It was never a goal celebration when it started but more of an impromptu act for no other reason than to spice things up. I want it to return that way if I'm honest, say we don't score in a game then it gives the other fans a chance to taunt! Impromptu i say, that's how it should be ;0)

inchy14 said:
gillymcfc said:
Inchy why have you decided on the eve of the game
decided to make an appearance
Obvious rag but we don't care, ridicule all you want we have obviously got under your skin
so look forward to the wembley poznan

City city city
i must be a rag cos i think your making us look like a bunch of small time kids waiting to get on the bus for the big school trip.......fans from other clubs can view this board you fuckin embarrassment....don't you get it?
What we get is that you are a boring c*** who has hijacked this thread over the last couple of days. Blah, f***ing blah. Yawn. ;-)

We all must be kids at heart
Full coach has just done the poznan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.