Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

mcfcliam said:
inchy14 said:
thats the disturbing thing about this thread,your simple friend kenny is about 15 but your a grown man you utter utter tit

You are a disgrace.
think we all are tbh,we've all been had by a couple of WUM'S,i mean,would a grown man really get in touch with the MEN/radio stations about this jumping up and down on the spot bollocks?
would you really own up to being called fuckin Gilbert?
would you fuck,its an absolute twat of a name and thats where he's give the game away,at first i thought it was just a couple of simpletons getting all giddy about their first big game but i see it for what it is now....you did well to keep it going for 2 weeks lol

inchy14 said:
mcfcliam said:
You are a disgrace.
think we all are tbh,we've all been had by a couple of WUM'S,i mean,would a grown man really get in touch with the MEN/radio stations about this jumping up and down on the spot bollocks?
would you fuck,its an absolute twat of a name and thats where he's give the game away,at first i thought it was just a couple of simpletons getting all giddy about their first big game but i see it for what it is now....you did well to keep it going for 2 weeks lol

Glad you seen the media coverage, so yes my need to spread the word to blues all over worked
I am a father and if I enjoy the poznan with my son so be it
City have brought enjoyment back into the prem, you stand there looking cool if you want but me and plenty of other blues will be enjoying ourself like only true city fans know how too.
Enjoy your day inchy
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
inchy14 said:

Glad you seen the media coverage, so yes my need to spread the word to blues all over worked
I am a father and if I enjoy the poznan with my son so be it
City have brought enjoyment back into the prem, you stand there looking cool if you want but me and plenty of other blues will be enjoying ourself like only true city fans know how too.
Enjoy your day inchy
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
what possessed you to get in touch with the MEN?
Don't you think we've had the piss ripped out of us enough over the years?

Inchy, do yourself and everbody else a favour and f*** off.

Enough said. ;-)

Bump! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.