Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

JoeCity21 said:
The rags won't be late. They have far short a distance to travel and everyone gets to Wembley in good time anyway. The ground will be almost full by 5pm.

It will look immense. At Eastlands it's always one section doing it, the east stand and south stand will do it straight away and ten minutes later, the north stand do it.

If there's 32,000 of us all at once, a sea of sky blue, doing the Poznan in unison, it will be spectacular. :-)

Let's all do the Poznan!

Spot on

Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

Dandelion said:
Without reading 60 pages, the plan is to do it as their team is being read out? Why? Does anyone think it'll even bother them?

We all know that they arrive late for games - remember the CC derby at our place last season? They all arrived with 10 mins to KO and the turnstiles couldn't handle it.

My point is: people can do the Poznan all they want (I dont get involved because I hate it) but half their fans won't even be there, quarter of them will be buying Bovril in the concourse, and quarter of them will be laughing because we stole it off another set of fans...

Whats that smell??!?

Just watched ESPN classics
1 hour of city fa cup goals and to top it off
I was on tv when phelan scored against spurs qtr final

Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

sutty66 said:
Dandelion said:
Without reading 60 pages, the plan is to do it as their team is being read out? Why? Does anyone think it'll even bother them?

We all know that they arrive late for games - remember the CC derby at our place last season? They all arrived with 10 mins to KO and the turnstiles couldn't handle it.

My point is: people can do the Poznan all they want (I dont get involved because I hate it) but half their fans won't even be there, quarter of them will be buying Bovril in the concourse, and quarter of them will be laughing because we stole it off another set of fans...

Whats that smell??!?

No excitement, i bet you take your ball home wehnyou losing!!!

66 Hours and counting now until
WERE DOING THE POZNAN AT WEMBERLEE

well actually 65hrs 40min no need to be picky

Weather looking good for saturday, if forecasts are to be believed
So should be jrb sea of blue without a doubt
Hope that no dark clouds spoil the poznan

Were doing the poznan at wemberlee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.