"We're missing a player like Nani"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Rag sat here opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are we missing a Nani type player (a diving twat). Is Scholes really better than Yaya Toure? And yes I am bored.

Whats a nani type player, a poor mans ronaldo with even worse diving skills and nothing else to back it up with
Scholes is nearly dead, Yaya can actually play 90 mins without the need of a zimmer frame
Scholes is up there with Xavi and Iniesta but never got noticed world wide. A few year back he was the best centre mid in the world.

Blue Smarties said:
Number one I'm from Manchester. -pulls funny face- You're obviously the one who needs educating, 34 years inabit. :-)

Feeling a bit like a translator, from rag to City. Apparently we're being pricks ;-)

ask him how long United's longest trophy drought is and how much they've spent on players over the past 20 years, how many bail-outs they've had and financially beneficial agreements, how many times over the past 53 years they have been in the media due to Munich and finally how many times they have broken the british transfer record in that time.

Then if he answers all those ask him where that £50m went that Rooney said United would invest in transfers as part of him signing his new contract.

Blue Smarties said:
Number one I'm from Manchester. -pulls funny face- You're obviously the one who needs educating, 34 years inabit. :-)

Feeling a bit like a translator, from rag to City. Apparently we're being pricks ;-)

dont you mean he naturally has a funny face?? =)

what reaction was he expecting??!!!

Blue Smarties said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whats a nani type player, a poor mans ronaldo with even worse diving skills and nothing else to back it up with
Scholes is nearly dead, Yaya can actually play 90 mins without the need of a zimmer frame
Scholes is up there with Xavi and Iniesta but never got noticed world wide. A few year back he was the best centre mid in the world.

Yeah about 8 years ago you deluded fool, Xavi and Iniesta piss all over him from a great height. He probably doesnt make it in to the top 20 midfielders in the world now

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Blue Smarties said:

ask him how long United's longest trophy drought is and how much they've spent on players over the past 20 years, how many bail-outs they've had and financially beneficial agreements, how many times over the past 53 years they have been in the media due to Munich and finally how many times they have broken the british transfer record in that time.

Then if he answers all those ask him where that £50m went that Rooney said United would invest in transfers as part of him signing his new contract.
Within my lifetime (17) we haven't had a trophy drought. And no I'm not a glory hunter, I live in Manchester and I do go to games
Tbf he does go to games, shame it doesn't stop him from being deluded!!

And my BM names shit, and I'm a prick :-) And I'm a tosser if I put this :-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Project said:
The idea that Silva wouldn't get into a combined team is preposterous.
Rafael ahead of Zab concerns me more

Chattting to a couple of rag mates (if you can really call them that) on NYE about this very topic. Most of them were adamant that they would have both Vidic and Wio in their XI - how they could overlook Vincenzo in favour of Ferninand is crazy!
A couple did concede (almost reluctantly after consulting some neutrals) that Pab Zab would be in a right back instead of Rafael cos he's just a much more reliable defender.

Needless to say we didnt actually agree on a final XI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.