"We're missing a player like Nani"

Blue Smarties said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ask him how long United's longest trophy drought is and how much they've spent on players over the past 20 years, how many bail-outs they've had and financially beneficial agreements, how many times over the past 53 years they have been in the media due to Munich and finally how many times they have broken the british transfer record in that time.

Then if he answers all those ask him where that £50m went that Rooney said United would invest in transfers as part of him signing his new contract.
Within my lifetime (17) we haven't had a trophy drought. And no I'm not a glory hunter, I live in Manchester and I do go to games
Tbf he does go to games, shame it doesn't stop him from being deluded!!

And my BM names shit, and I'm a prick :-) And I'm a tosser if I put this :-)

he's not a glory hunter yet he turned his back on his hometown club and went to a club not in our city that was winning lots of trophies, yeah right, not a glory hunter my arse.

Tell him we have 3 years before we beat United's 37 year troughy drought.

A Nani type player? We have our very own Ronaldo type player.

Super_Mario_Balotelli.jpg

Well I'm back home now, the lad get's deluded when it comes to football. Thinks Valencia is better than Silva, gave up in the end.

We're missing a player like Fabregas. A younger Scholes would also be ideal for us

Viva Rivaldo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whats a nani type player, a poor mans ronaldo with even worse diving skills and nothing else to back it up with
Scholes is nearly dead, Yaya can actually play 90 mins without the need of a zimmer frame
Nani has been fantastic this season, one of the best wingers in the world on form.

Scholes is still a quality player. Needs a water-carrier next to him, but still the best long passer of the ball in the league; pulled the strings in midfield at the COMS last season.
Nani has been great, but to be honest, we're doing fine as it is, thanks.

Scholes is not a quality player anymore. He wouldn't get infront of Yaya in a combined team, and leaving Silva out shows to me that you never watch us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.