We're Set To Drop Another Pot!

Re: We're Set For The Bottom Pot!

acton28 said:
waspish said:
Well it can't be harder than the group we had last season

Agreed. Who cares who we get? Give our all, fight and go for it. No harm in trying, and no harm in showing you're doing the best you can.

Definately follow both these statements. Harder opponents give more experience, a better game and less reason for people to say you won it the easy way. Group of death or group of free passage we'd have to play a hard team at some point its the champions leaugue! Lets just look forward to giving these teams a fight at the Etihad

Re: We're Set To Drop A Pot!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Don't think we will have it any tougher than last season so it is not important who we play but rather how we play.

My one criticism of Mancini was his tactics in europe.

agree; look at Celtic, they wernt seeded as the top team in their group. They got Barca and beat them at home and qualified for the knockout stages. They played like a team; with passion and determination and were rewarded for it.

We didnt play like a team, with passion, etc and came bottom. Must and can do much better...

Manx Blue said:
waspish said:

He say's crossing fingers, moving ladders and picking up that penny over there! ;)
Doesn't really matter all this guessing . All they have to do is beat what's in front of them and they can do that whoever it is - just have to work hard believe
and have the right tactics too!!!
Bring it on!

kevodevo said:
Manx Blue said:
waspish said:

He say's crossing fingers, moving ladders and picking up that penny over there! ;)
Doesn't really matter all this guessing . All they have to do is beat what's in front of them and they can do that whoever it is - just have to work hard believe
and have the right tactics too!!!
Bring it on!

If City are good enough on the night, we're through the groups!<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I could not get in contact with the team Joe was busy and although I tried to warn Zab his phone kept going straight to answer phone. I had a chat with Mancini but he said "fuck off I eez the manager"

Pity yer didn't follow his sage advice!
Doesn't make much sense that reply really, good effort though

Which bit doesn't make much sense? You don't thing sage means the stuffin' yer put up a turkey's arse, do you, BB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.