we're so slow.

This forum is full of total knobs, and I don't mean the o,p, all giving it the go and watch a different team then just for voicing a valid opinion, you sound more like the plastics by the day,

From the current squad, there're swp & Balo who we can count as pacey, then that's it.

Modern Football isn't about pace, watch Barcelona and Real Madrid and that's fairly evident. The patient passing game is the best way to beat teams, it didn't quite work out today because as someone posted earlier, we were playing on a rugby pitch.

Sabster said:
Andouble said:
both in pace and buildup. Endlessly frustrating.

Get used to it.

If you don't like fuck off and watch spurs.
Why do people have to say stuff like that?. Criticise anything and you're either a 'Rag' or you should just "Fuck off and support someone else if you don't like it".

It is so very frustrating watching us when we have so many ssssllllooooowwwwww players. They can't lose their man so they can't find space to be passed the ball in therefore play breaks down after five passes and it's a continual disjointed performance. This is not in anyway down to the pitch. When Barry Vieira Milner Jo etc all play in the same pitch even if we played on a pitch like Highbury used to be like we'd still be the same.

When Silva came on he was running around and puts in a sharp injection of lace to move away from his marker and low and behold he finds space and can be passed the ball. Then we progress from there.

paulhmcfc said:
This forum is full of total knobs, and I don't mean the o,p, all giving it the go and watch a different team then just for voicing a valid opinion, you sound more like the plastics by the day,

I agree. I fuckin hate these kind of posters. Saying three to five words where the most informative bit is an insult you are contrbuting fuck all to any conversation. So save yer fuckin insults in fact don't bother posting at all!

citygal1 said:
agreed. milner, veira, barry, jo, dzeko have no pace. we had toure who can burst thru wen he wants to but thats it. shit line up.

I haven't seen you say anything positive about City... ever. Either i just happen to stumble into threads where you're slagging us off or your one of the most pessimistic City fans around.

How exactly were we meant to line up today? Full strength?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.