We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

Stortz said:
Blackcrowes said:
Today was a blow but its far from over. Keep the faith and get behind the team for the forthcoming games and lets see what happens. We should focus on our team and hope we win all the games. If Liverpool don't drop any point at least we can say we say we gave it our best shot. Glad our fans stayed silent at the beginning - just like the Munich 50 year at the swamp. I really hope we never make a bid for Suarez - he is a horrible cheating S***. We cant make any excuses and blame the ref - it was unfortunate Vinny made a mistake but I would rather loose than have a cheat diving at every opportunity. How the Liverpool fans can treat him like a god with the way he behaves is quite beyond me. I would take Aguero every time, he has got class in comparison. Keep the faith and cheer the blues on - any moaners - please don't come to the remaining matches - we don't need you. Remember - its not that long ago we were playing in the lower divisions - remember who we are ! Were man city - well fight to the end.
Brilliant post mate
A very disappointing today, but proud of the way we played.

We all know this is a setback, but the season is not over. And even if Liverpool, or Chelsea win the League we'll be there next season even stronger

There's always criticism on here, but not all of it is blue. At the games, City fans are always behind the team, and after 2012 we'll remain hopeful.

I can see City getting this back in our hands before the season is out, although the odds should be significantly in their favour (as they were with Utd and we know what happened next_

Quagmire blue said:
It's quite fascinating how it's in Liverpool's hands to win it, but still in Chelsea's hands to finish above Liverpool and in our hands to finish above Chelsea!

I think we probably need to win the last 6 games to win the title now, which is difficult but not impossible.

Our big game is Everton away, I'm confident we will win the rest

The only game in which Liverpool could drop points is Chelsea the rest are gimmes

Lets just call it a day now, instead of raising up our hopes. There is no way that Liverpool and Chelsea are going to slip up from now. Instead its us who will end up losing at Everton and probably Crystal Palace.

Another dissapointing season.....

shrekmansour said:
Lets just call it a day now, instead of raising up our hopes. There is no way that Liverpool and Chelsea are going to slip up from now. Instead its us who will end up losing at Everton and probably Crystal Palace.

More of them

tonea2003 said:
Quagmire blue said:
It's quite fascinating how it's in Liverpool's hands to win it, but still in Chelsea's hands to finish above Liverpool and in our hands to finish above Chelsea!

I think we probably need to win the last 6 games to win the title now, which is difficult but not impossible.

The only game in which Liverpool could drop points is Chelsea the rest are gimmes

No such thing as a gimme in this league, particularly against teams that are fighting to stay in it. This is far from over.

tonea2003 said:
Quagmire blue said:

Agree with your first point but I don't think Norwich and Palace away are guaranteed 3 points for them.

shrekmansour said:

Can you PM me please and i'll have any tickets you've got for the games left,cheers

Play like we did 2nd half today and we fear no one.
Play like we did in the first 30 minutes and we fear everyone.

bobmcfc said:
shrekmansour said:

More of them

How do you see the Liv v Che game going in a couple of weeks? I'll spell it out for you, one (or both) of them has to drop points.

As for no more slip ups, did you see these coming?

Wigan 1 Rags 0
Rags blowing a two goal lead at home to Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.