We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

Blue Punter said:
A quick question for all those who believe that we can't win the league.

Do you think there is any possibility that Chelsea could manage a draw at Anfield?

If you do, then it's still game on. If you don't, please explain why you believe they're not capable.

I'll concede that playing a CL semi a few days before is not ideal, but Liverpool will be without Henderson & possibly Sturridge. Don't forget the guy who replaced him today (Moses) will be ineligible. If Suarez plays on his own against Terry & Cahill, I think they'll handle him.

I also think they'll overpower them in midfield. More I think about it, the more I see Chelsea getting a result there. Up to us to win our games.

Would you back them to get a result more than you backed us to do do?

Because guess what, we didn't. And if they are more likely to win at Liverpool than we are, maybe Chelsea should be champions?

It's going to be as tough as old leather to win the title now. It was a complete freak show to claw back the points we did in 2012, we were 5 clear, then 8 behind ?

We did all we could do after Arsenal and won. This year though, are Liverpool going to slip up? We're hoping for other teams results going in our favour which is wank.

I'd love to feel as if we still had a strong chance but after dropping two points today to the one team posing the highest threat I ain't feeling the confidence.

Chelsea and Liverpool draw then it's on again.

and we win all the remaining.

So... We'll see.

Bollocks !!! I'm not having it ! Come onnnnnnnnn we're gonna do this again * ! We're City we don't do things the easy way ! Less of the doom and gloom

* terms and conditions apply ie if we don't please don't spit at me in the street !

It's gone.

Saddens me to say, but Liverpool deserved it today because they played like they wanted it more.

That same "wanting it more" will see them win their remaining games, We were the last hope of beating them and we fluffed it.

i am looking forward to next season and who we might sign in the transfer window now.

Main thing for me is top 3 and no play off for the CL. Nervously looking over our shoulders now. Sunderland at home is a huge game for us also after this weekends results

Today was a blow but its far from over. Keep the faith and get behind the team for the forthcoming games and lets see what happens. We should focus on our team and hope we win all the games. If Liverpool don't drop any point at least we can say we say we gave it our best shot. Glad our fans stayed silent at the beginning - just like the Munich 50 year at the swamp. I really hope we never make a bid for Suarez - he is a horrible cheating S***. We cant make any excuses and blame the ref - it was unfortunate Vinny made a mistake but I would rather loose than have a cheat diving at every opportunity. How the Liverpool fans can treat him like a god with the way he behaves is quite beyond me. I would take Aguero every time, he has got class in comparison. Keep the faith and cheer the blues on - any moaners - please don't come to the remaining matches - we don't need you. Remember - its not that long ago we were playing in the lower divisions - remember who we are ! Were man city - well fight to the end.

We never do it the easy way and all it takes is for the scousers to become complacent thinking they already have it won !

bornandbredblue said:
We never do it the easy way and all it takes is for the scousers to become complacent thinking they already have it won !

No, that's not all it takes.

It takes that yes. And it takes us winning at Everton and Palace, not to mention taking 12 points from 12 at home.

Asking for all that to happen is just an ask too far, i think.

No where not . We pissed it away against Cardiff , Villa and Sunderland . Today was the icing on the cake .

Chippy_boy said:
It's gone.

Saddens me to say, but Liverpool deserved it today because they played like they wanted it more.

That same "wanting it more" will see them win their remaining games, We were the last hope of beating them and we fluffed it.

i am looking forward to next season and who we might sign in the transfer window now.
No chance, completely bottled it in the second-half Liverpool & if it wasn't for Kompany's slip-up we would of at least taken a point.

It's still wide open, and we have the best squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.