We're still in it

shrekmansour said:
erast fandorin said:
shrekmansour said:
I can see Aguero leaving at the end of the season. We are simply underachieving on a big scale.

Man Utd have their excuses-we dont I,m afraid.
Complete and utter wanker

Yeah that Aguero, right wanker.

you decide to support the team at the top , so the reflection of their success gives a meaning to your sad little raggy life , and then it goes tits up , if you want a volunteer to kick the chair away , i will gladly assist.

We could have won it today, but we did not lose it. We are most definitely still in it.
WE WILL WIN IT.

didactic said:
I thought if Chelsea win all their games it's theirs?

Not if we win all our remaining games too.

It's different with liverpool, win their last 4 games its definitely theirs.

scottissuperman said:
I echo what a few of you are saying I can't see 'pool getting maximum points from Norwich and Chelsea. I can see it being in our hands by the Everton game but expecting a win there is a lot to ask.

We needed a point today really but stranger things have happened

Believe

Suarez will get his usual hatrick against Norwich they will beat them 4-1 at least

Its not over yet (the cliche), all we can do is win all our games and hope they drop a couple of pts somewhere. But we cant afford to drop any more ourselves.

#believe

Assuming you win your two games in hand, the table would look like this:

Pool - 77
City - 76
Chelsea - 75

With 4 games left. There's no way that it's over for anyone, that's far too close. The deciding game will be Liverpool playing Chelsea at Anfield, if they win that then the title will be their's I think. If Chelsea win then Liverpool would have very little chance of winning the title. It all stands on a knife edge at the moment imo.

GHoddle said:
Assuming you win your two games in hand, the table would look like this:

Pool - 77
City - 76
Chelsea - 75

With 4 games left. There's no way that it's over for anyone, that's far too close. The deciding game will be Liverpool playing Chelsea at Anfield, if they win that then the title will be their's I think. If Chelsea win then Liverpool would have very little chance of winning the title. It all stands on a knife edge at the moment imo.
That's true although clearly a big shift from City to Liverpool today.

It can shift back, but we to state the obvious we need a Liverpool slip and City need to be perfect. With 4 home matches for City, we can win 6 games. The Chelsea game is a lot easier for Liverpool I think because of the impact of the Champions League games around that fixture. That will take the sting from Chelsea. The games I think Liverpool may slip up in are the Norwich and Palace away games. They struggle against teams which defend deep against them as that nullifies the simple quick ball over the top which is their bread and butter. Norwich may play a counter-attacking game, but Palace certainly will with the emphasis on defence.

I'm expecting Liverpool to win it, but I think we have a significant chance yet. We should win our next two games, but lets do that first and see where it leaves us.

I felt that before todays game we would drop 5 points, Liverpool the same and Chelsea 2. Wishful thinking maybe but if this was the case the final table would read City 86 pts -Chelsea 85 pts and Liverpool 84 pts so all we can afford is to draw one then win the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.