We're still in it

marco said:
i simply cant see liverpool not droping points in there next two games, norwich will be tough with them fighting relegation and we know chesea will put a fight on, dont worry chaps plenty of twists and turns yet

To fucking right we are still in it, a Chelsea draw or win at Anfield and we win all our games its ours.

shrekmansour said:
I can see Aguero leaving at the end of the season. We are simply underachieving on a big scale.

Man Utd have their excuses-we dont I,m afraid.
Complete and utter wanker

erast fandorin said:
shrekmansour said:
I can see Aguero leaving at the end of the season. We are simply underachieving on a big scale.

Man Utd have their excuses-we dont I,m afraid.
Complete and utter wanker
He's got a mighty whiff about him that one....

I think hope that they drop points to Norwich is false hope. They obliterate them every single time. Because they're fighting relegation won't change anything.

lets look at the next three gams then the three after seperatly, sunderland,wba,palace all winable games win those three and chelsea draw with liverpool the worst we can be is 2 points behind the dippers with one game in hand thats alowing liverpool all the points at norwich, then the following three villa,everton,west ham simply mirror two results with liverpools two remaining fixtures and win the other and the title is ours, this is without bringing chelsea into the equation because we should finnish infront of them if we are going to win it,
the challenge is there and its very doable

kippaxblue76 said:
marco said:
i simply cant see liverpool not droping points in there next two games, norwich will be tough with them fighting relegation and we know chesea will put a fight on, dont worry chaps plenty of twists and turns yet

To fucking right we are still in it, a Chelsea draw or win at Anfield and we win all our games its ours.

Agreed Liverpool wont win their remaining games.

Liverpool won the league today. So let's hand them the invisible 4 games to go trophy and get on with the job at hand. Win the 6 remaining games and we'll be home and dry.
Believe.

As has been said many times of course we are still in it. Would we prefer to have it in our hands, of course but by the time we play WBA it could be! Mind you we have to take care of business on Wednesday night, take nothing for granted and go for the kill straight from the off. Liverpool haven't been in this position all season, now we will see who has the bottle. Never rule out Morinho either, his tactical nous will see them take points of Liverpool mark my words

They were excellent in the first half, but we were not setup right for their obvious early onslaught. Doubt mourinho will be as daft, fighting fire with fire, while entertaining, is crazy. A draw or a loss to Chelsea is a huge possibility, we just need to do our bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.