We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

Have to win every game and hope Chelsea get something at Anfield. Both us and Liverpool have Palace away which isn't going to be easy. There's still gonna be twists. We just have to do our bit and see where we end up.

Liverpool will drop points at palace and Chelsea at home , mourinho is a big game manager I think Chelsea will do Liverpool , I thought we had the better clear cut chances today and could have won' I think Liverpool will get shaky and nervous now just like utd did when we won it in 2012

A draw would have been great and a fair result too

Honestly its not over yet

Can't see them having a 14 game winning streak, they will lose points in the next few games.

We need to win our games and keep piling the pressure on them.

And if God forbid we did lose the league this season, I'll still be happy for the beautiful football we have played, the players we have and the summer transfer window to tweak here and there.

We will be a force next season domestically and in Europe, Pelle will have a season under his belt and we won't be losing away early on in the season like we did this season.

I can see us winning the league in seasons to come and do very well in Europe, we have a beautiful squad, very good manager and Tixi and co.

dippers will not win their 4 remaining games , they showed how poor they are in the 2nd half , the question is can we repeat 2012 and win our last 6 games , We need 6 points from sunderland and west brom , because norwich under a new manager , desperate for points , and at home , with a partisan crowd can beat the mickeys , and the pressure is back on their limited playing resources.

gmckennasell said:
dippers will not win their 4 remaining games , they showed how poor they are in the 2nd half , the question is can we repeat 2012 and win our last 6 games , We need 6 points from sunderland and west brom , because norwich under a new manager , desperate for points , and at home , with a partisan crowd can beat the mickeys , and the pressure is back on their limited playing resources.

Norwich are shit. It will come down to Chelsea.

I fear us at Everton though.

Liverpool WILL drop points.

No team can win 14 games in a row in this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.