We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

The way celebrated they believe they have it I know Rodgers and gerrard made all the right noises but we as much as anyone should know what happens to a team that think it's there's I know it sounds like clutching at straws as they have Clattenburg for the next 3 with fat phil rounding it off for them

lafitz2008 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Chelsea scoring has helped no end

Yep ,big goal that I think for us.

Assume we win our next two and both Chelsea and the scousers win next weekend.

Chelsea go into the Liverpool game 2 behind and all to play for.

We slip up just once and Chelsea win it.

Chelsea will want to win that game regardless of who they play in the week and Mourinho can get a result anywhere.

2012... 8pts behind with 6 games to go.
2014...7pts behind with 2 home games in hand.

It's far from over yet!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still us to win it.

I think so too. Get 6 points from these 2 home games, and I certainly think the scousers will have their work cut out at Norwich next weekend.

I fancy Chelsea to get something at Anfield. They have the best defence in the league, are the most organised and have a manager who knows how to get results, especially away from home.

Liverpool will probably be without Sturridge, so I see Chelsea looking to keep it tight and pinching a goal. A draw puts it's back into our hands. I see as similar scenario for them against Palace, though they might struggle to score.

It's imperative that we keep the faith and start picking maximum points up. That starts on Wednesday night against Sunderland.

chestervegasblue said:
Everton being in the running for the Champions League is not helpful.

But if we play like we know we can, we win all our games and I'm sure the other will slip up.
The fat lady is gargling at the mo.

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still us to win it.

I think so too. Get 6 points from these 2 home games, and I certainly think the scousers will have their work cut out at Norwich next weekend.

Are you serious, Norwich roll over every time they play Liverpool, and Suarez always gets at least 2/3 goals in that game.

I think we've missed the boat now, unless Chelsea get a result against them, but we'd still have to beat everton. It's over for us. Chelsea have a better chance.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:21 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Still us to win it.

Are you serious, Norwich roll over every time they play Liverpool, and Suarez always gets at least 2/3 goals in that game.

I think we've missed the boat now, unless Chelsea get a result against them, but we'd still have to beat everton. It's over for us. Chelsea have a better chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.