We're the whore of football - Brian Reade (Merged)

Re: "The Whore of World Football".

Really made my blood boil reading that.... fuckin bastard

Re: "The Whore of World Football".

lancs blue said:
Another bitter toffee if I'm not mistaken.

He wants one shovin' up his arse!

Re: Just found this on the mirror website

We shouldn't get upset. Will be that much more satisfying to win silverware while this fudgepacker stews in his own bile.

The more hate, the better.

Re: Just found this on the mirror website - Brian Reade (Merged)

He'd better not show his twatty featured face at Eastlands. Not condoning or anything but no way is he going to avoid getting a slap from an overly touchy blue. I feel like punching him in the face myself, ffs.

Excellent work by bluemooney. That article should be emailed to all those hypocritical, bitter fuckwits who masquerade as journalists.

I'm willing to bet one of these journo's anything that Toure isn't on £220,000 a week, infact I remember reading in one of the more respectable papers like the Guardian when he signed that he was actually on £100,000 a week.

The club need to stop sitting in silence and do something about this story aswell as there journo's who are bashing the club.

Brian Reade isn't a toffee

He's a red dipper. A very worried and bitter LFC fan who knows that their time is up

Over the last couple of years he has slagged off City at every opportunity

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Someone should send this to the club, let our lawyers take him to the cleaners.
I've posted it to the Facebook page and i'm sure many more blues have tonight.

The fact City did nothing about the original Yaya wages story is pathetic, they really need to take there finger out of there arse and start taking these Journo's to the cleaners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.