We're the whore of football - Brian Reade (Merged)

Re: Just found this on the mirror website - Brian Reade (Merged)

that was by dave mooney one of the best common sense reads i,ve seen for years, their is a lot there that i can use on the disillusioned rags thanks dave?

We're the whore of world football.....apparently!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/brian-reade/Brian-Reade-Column-The-millions-squandered-on-Barcelona-reserve-Yaya-Toure-shows-Manchester-City-are-the-whores-of-world-football-plus-Barcelona-cash-crisis-article521641.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 21641.html</a>.

When i saw it was reade i didn't read.
Worried Dipper spewing bile

Re: We're the whore of world football.....apparently!!

I've emailed this link to City with my thoughts, others should do the same. This is slander and not even subtle, the club should take action but as usual will sit on it's backside.

Erm, and there was me thinking a whore is someone you pay money in return for favours of the flesh..

Not the other way around.

As part of my TV package I have Liverpool FC TV, (not asked for it) and this gentleman is sometimes reminiscing on about the old glory days of Liverpool.

Of course there is no mention of the amount of money they paid for Dalglish, Beardsley, Barnes, Torres and host of players that flopped.

But that's the attitude of some of the followers of the big 4. The other clubs should know their places. They think the big 4 should always get Champions League money whilst the rest of the league have to make do. And they call us bitter

Revolver said:
As part of my TV package I have Liverpool FC TV, (not asked for it) and this gentleman is sometimes reminiscing on about the old glory days of Liverpool.

Of course there is no mention of the amount of money they paid for Dalglish, Beardsley, Barnes, Torres and host of players that flopped.

But that's the attitude of some of the followers of the big 4. The other clubs should know their places. They think the big 4 should always get Champions League money whilst the rest of the league have to make do. And they call us bitter

I pass LFCTV on my way from SSN to Eurosport, and the impression I get, if I stay for more than five seconds, is that reminiscing is all they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.