Were you at Ewood in 2000?

Me and my best mate were there in City end. Missus got tickets through work, absolute quality. How we managed to only concede one was nothing short of a miracle, they had chance after chance.

I see the E's and billy version of David Oldfield is in front of you Kev ... in fact, that guy looks like me but it isn't. I was in town all day, bladdered isn't the word for it. Ended up in Shambles square where there was loads of City and one table of miserable faced red fuckers slagging us off. I overheard them and said "Want a drink lads? On me"
"Fuck off you dirty blue bastard" was the reply.

I suspect that the huge cig burn I found on the back of my jacket the next day was down to one of them.

Wankers!

Was a cracking day, even had a Liverpool fan from work with me and my mates who was buzzing his tits off for us

I was but I left ten minutes early, otherwise you get caught up in all the traffic,

I was there with 3 other mates, did it by going corporate, meal at a hotel near the Reebok then coach to the ground. On arriving at ewood you could see there were blues everywhere .
After the game got the coach back to the hotel Dean Holdsworth was in the bar had a few scoops with him and some other blues. When Dean stood up to leave one of the blues who was there said ''forget the football stories what's Linzie Dawn McKenzie like to shag''
what a day

was there and got on to the pitch,
wasn't in pic as I was round the center circle somewhere with tears in 1 eye....(don't even go there!!!)
I got poked in the eye with a stick from someones flag on way down the steps.

Had a choice of 2 priority tickets from City for any away game because they fucked up my tickets for Stockport away (which was a good day out in the dark days) and I chose Blackburn away.

I got 2 tickets but I couldn't go as I had already booked a holiday to Majorca and it was the first borns first birthday so I gave the tickets to my brothers ( they both owe me big time for this ).

Watched the game with a lad I knew from Salford and this Burnley fan who wanted City to win as much as I did until I told him if we didn't win Blackburn would be torn apart and the town centre would be no more and then he hoped we lost.

After the game the Burnley lad bought champagne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.