wes brown banned for cup final?

Re: wes brown banned for cup final

Sunderland fans'll be breathin a little better. Always want Wes in the back line. Pity he didn't save the fourth minute early bath for the final, but I'm sure had been in the final and in the fourth minute the whistling wanker would have applied the 'You can't be sent off in the fourth minute of a final' rule and only given him a yeller!!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Yaya could get a three match ban for his fucking moment of sheer idiocy.

As should that diving fucker. :)

But I agree, we saw the usual needless Yaya challenge when he's frustrated.

jimharri said:
bluesmith said:
And league game. Nice little bonus as they have been defending well
Is it that much of a bonus? Never rated him as a defender.

Kun Aguero said:
Is it a 4 match ban?
Second red card of the season? got sent off at Stoke; farcical decision, but still a red card. Unless it got overturned on appeal.
he was brilliant against us at their ground earlier on in the season.

hasn't he just come back from suspension as well?

Vienna_70 said:
bluesmith said:
ForzaMancini said:
That's just a professional foul. Violent conduct is basically raising your hands etc.
It would be serious foul play rather than violent conduct. We'll only know once the refs reports in.

It doesn't Matter what the offence is. It's a second straight red, which means it's a four-game ban.
Wrong - If its a proffesional foul i.e. last man and not serious foul play it would be a 1 match ban plus 1 for his previous red.

For example Rose would have been banned for 1 not 3 games if it hadnt been rescinded.

I haven't seen the incident but from reports it sounds like prevention of a goal scoring opportunity in which case Brown will get a 1 match ban plus a 2nd match ban as it's his 2nd red card this season. (A 3rd was successfully appealed). In this case he'll be free to play in the final.

Only if he was sent off for violent conduct or dangerous play will he be banned for 3 games (plus another for the 2nd red card) and therefore miss the final.

Either way of course he'll miss the game on Wednesday.

Puppet Master Silva said:
If we play like we did today it won't matter who they put in defence.

Exactly.

Don't forget; Wigan had most of their first-choice defenders missing at Wembley in May.

But we only need to draw. They're crap at pengys.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm --<br /><br />
Vienna_70 said:

Exactly.

Don't forget; Wigan had most of their first-choice defenders missing at Wembley in May.
Don't think we'll be firing our Coach before this game.

It was a real lunge and looked to me to be in the box, though I only saw it once and at normal speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.