Wes Brown 'retires'

Think you could well be right R.Sole,think he will have to go.Looks like a total lack of confidence in Capello.

Vienna_70 said:
How pathetic!

For both players to announce their retirement after they have been named in the England squad is nothing short of childish, IMHO.

In fact, any player who is not proud enough to represent their country is an absolute disgrace and should never be asked again.

Yeah this stinks of "making a point" if they really just wanted to retire they would of done it after not making WC but that would of been lost in the build up to WC. This was all about maximum devestation to Capello's reign in charge

On another note the 2 who have retired are shit so no big loss

To be honest I would be happier if no City players were near the England squad whilst Capello is in the hot seat.Think it would be better if Harry was in charge.

r.soleofsalford said:
Vienna_70 said:
How pathetic!

For both players to announce their retirement after they have been named in the England squad is nothing short of childish, IMHO.

In fact, any player who is not proud enough to represent their country is an absolute disgrace and should never be asked again.

i think what is more pathetic is the fact these two under achieving wankers should be called up in the first place

under acheiving?
7 PL titles
2 european cups
5 fa cups
4 league cups
1 world club championships
etc...

yeah , I see what you mean ..after all we would be much better off with Richards who has acheived...ermmm...let me see.

personally I hope all united players retire from international football

Yeah maybe he did win a lot of trophies,but thats not solely down to him,its a team game.But no way his he of International quality.

bumbles said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i think what is more pathetic is the fact these two under achieving wankers should be called up in the first place

under acheiving?
7 PL titles
2 european cups
5 fa cups
4 league cups
etc...

yeah , I see what you mean ..after all we would be much better off with Richards who has acheived...ermmm...let me see.

dont put words in my mouth regarding richards and i wont put words in yours that robinson and brown are england class.

Northern3 said:
Yeah maybe he did win a lot of trophies,but thats not solely down to him,its a team game.But no way his he of International quality.

what is international quality ?...I would consider "international quality" as being far inferior to CL quality ...

carlton palmer/ davidhirst/ stuart pearce/ heskey ..all international players...<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 am --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
bumbles said:
under acheiving?
7 PL titles
2 european cups
5 fa cups
4 league cups
etc...

dont put words in my mouth regarding richards and i wont put words in yours that robinson and brown are england class.

I would consider that "engalnd class" is pisspoor for half a century ..compared to a player who has won more that all your players put together..

Just heard on SSN that welshman Simon Davies has retired too. Not sure why he told Capello though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.