Wes Brown 'retires'

sad news indeed, but it has prompted me to rethink carefully my own international footballing career.

therefore, after much consideration, it is with deep regret, that i too must tender my reservation from the English international team.

yours faithfully

R.Sole of Salford

It is with deep regret and a heavy heart,that I have decided to announce my retirement from international football,I feel that I was never that good anyway.

And only played because I was a bit player for a team from outside Manchester.
I basically want to give younger players a chance,who are probably better than me.

And I suggest that some of the other players in the England squad follow me and retire gracefully.

Wes

Vienna_70 said:
How pathetic!

For both players to announce their retirement after they have been named in the England squad is nothing short of childish, IMHO.

In fact, any player who is not proud enough to represent their country is an absolute disgrace and should never be asked again.

i think what is more pathetic is the fact these two under achieving wankers should be called up in the first place

Totally agree neither of them was ever near good enough to play for there country,shows how bad things are on the international front in this country

RETIRING FROM WHAT?!?!?!?!?

The last time he played was in march and lets face it thats because it was only a warm up, he's saying this looking for everyone to be like..."Oh no we cant lose another defender" Fuck the orange haired hillbilly

Northern3 said:
Totally agree neither of them was ever near good enough to play for there country,shows how bad things are on the international front in this country

with these no marks turning Capello down and the snub by cashly after the charity shield is this a sign his position becoming untenable

ifiwasarichfan said:
Ifiwasarichfan is also today announcing his retirement from International Football.

Mr Capello will get very little sleep tonight.

And I've decided that I'm not turning up to Carrington for the specially arranged trial that Roberto and Kiddo had arranged for me. I was to be the answer to their dreams but I'm afraid that my boots are missing a few studs, so the world's chance to see a world class striker, midfielder, goalie has gone. Anyway, as far as I can remember, Wes Orange retired from international football about halfway through his first match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.