Wesley Sneijder 15m / Van der Vaart 12m / Robben 15m

vamps said:
Only VDV left out of the Dutchmen at Real, he'd make a good addition to the midfield.

i don't think VDV is that special. We missed big time early in the window when we didnt go for Diego. :<

Why aren't we getting them? Because it doesn't fit with MH plan of buying proven premier league quality. I agree these are good player but i honestly think our squad is fine, we don't want more players coming in because it will be to much competition for place and players will leave.

Robben..........Bayern?
Senijder.........Inter?
VDV..............We've already got a fantastic player;Ireland.

VDV is Good player,But he will not satisfy sub player.

Official confirmation: Dutch star makes move

Real Madrid have confirmed that Dutch international Wesley Sneijder has been sold to Inter Milan as they rid themselves of another unwanted international star. Bernabeu president Florentino Perez has been working hard in recent weeks to cut down his inflated squad following the high-profile acquisitions of AC Milan’s Kaka, Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo, Lyon’s Karim Benzema, Valencia’s Raul Albiol and Liverpool duo Xabi Alonso and Alvaro Arbeloa. The deal ensure that Real recoup another €15m having spent over €200m so far this summer. 25-year-old Sneijder had already gone public on his move to the San Siro yesterday after opting to ignore the reported advances of Premier League side Manchester United, Aston Villa, Chelsea and Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.