West Brom (a) League Cup pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Foden and Diaz are not going to start in this game they may as well have gone out on loan. Sane, Gundogan and Bernardo need the game time but not any other of our forward players so there should be room for the youngsters. Aguero, KdB and Dave definitely need a break and Delph can replace Dinho with Tosin and Mangala at CB. I wouldn't mind seeing Sane play as a striker in this one.

I agree but I remember last season when he played kids against scum, the stick Pep got when we lost even though I thought the kids played well. I do believe we should be able to pick a team to beat WBA even with Foden and Diaz

Pep said this is a "final." Plus we are playing a PL team away.

He will make changes but some suggestions here are ridiculous.

With important senior members of the first team needing minutes Pep won't start the kids. They haven't even made bench recently.

Would expect to see something like

Bravo

Danilo
Stones
Kompany
Mangala

Delph
Gundogan
Bernardo

Sane
Jesus
Sterling

Mangala, Delph, Gundogan, Bravo, Sane all played very little and need minutes. Bernardo also needs to play. I think it would be drastic to start Yaya as he hasn't played at all. Put him on the bench and bring him on early in the second half for Gundogan. Sterling has not played much recently so he should start despite playing the full game today.

If we are winning comfortably we can bring on Foden/Diaz/Tosin otherwise we need to bring players like De bruyne/Aguero to try to win the game. Pep wants to win it all he is not going to throw away the game and start Diaz, Foden and Tosin, I know they did great in pre season but a trophy is on the line here, to many not a "big" one but a trophy is a trophy.

really ? do you honestly think they are that crap ? or wed be throwing the game away if they played. we may swell just give up on youth. they are more then good enough for us on wednesday. i keep hearing we have to be comfortably winning to bring them on... how about trusting them and actually giving them a chance. foden in particular is one of the best young talents in england, why wouldn't he be good on wednesday. if we dont give the kids a chance in the cup when do they get a chance ?

___________________ Bravo________________

Danilo______Mangala_____Tosin_________Delph

__________________Gundogan________________

_________Bernardo_______________Foden_____

Sterling__________Sane_________________Diaz

Like that team, rests both full backs and gives needed game time to others

Also think all that side gives 100%

Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Mangala, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Foden, Diaz, Bernardo, Sane, Jesus.

I know he'll pick fucking Delph though, how he's on the bench over Foden is just an insult and I can see why kids will want to leave.

really ? do you honestly think they are that crap ? or wed be throwing the game away if they played. we may swell just give up on youth. they are more then good enough for us on wednesday. i keep hearing we have to be comfortably winning to bring them on... how about trusting them and actually giving them a chance. foden in particular is one of the best young talents in england, why wouldn't he be good on wednesday. if we dont give the kids a chance in the cup when do they get a chance ?

Haha how about trusting proven professionals that are getting handsomely paid. So bench Gundogan to start Foden or? He is 17.

They are talented youngsters that will all get minutes but they need to work hard and earn it, be patient and take their chance when they get it. Number one priority is giving minutes to players that need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.