Mendy (still requires some game time)

Zinchenko

Bernardo (Still needs game time)
Gundogan Play from start but just give 45mins
Diaz
Delph

Sterling

Something like that, have game changers on the bench if the wheel comes off
I'm the opposite mate. Get the game won and then take the game changers off - much easier to do that

Those wanting the kids to start will more than likely be disappointed.

I'm sure they'll be on the bench and hopefully come on at some point but this is still a PL team, away, and we want to compete on all fronts for all trophies I imagine.

It's a squad game nowadays and the idea that there is a first team and a second team doesn't apply. There will be changes for sure, but I don't expect them en masse, instead there will be five or six who started vs Watford, the rest will come from players who haven't had a lot of starts recently such as Sane, Bernado and Danilo, plus the returning Gundogan. There could also be bench introductions for Foden and Diaz but I think they will only appear if all is going well. That's my take on it anyway, I just expect Pep to treat the competition seriously and with the knowledge that he can rest and introduce players without upsetting the balance of play that our first team have aquitted themselves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.