West Brom (a) League Cup pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The baggies must be shitting themselves after watching us tear apart Watford. They'll go for the 4-1-4-1 formation to try and shut down the space. They'll get booed off the pitch by their lot if they do. We just need to move it around again and be clinical when the chances come along.
1-3 CITY
I would like to see a huge rotation for gametime for all. Rest a few so I can watch us hopefully Destroy Palace next weekend. Can't wait to be there for that.

I would expect (hope) walker, Mendy, silva, kdb, dinho, Jesus, aguero get the night off. Perm any from the remaining.

Exactly this. We still have incredible players to bring in Yaya, Bernado, Gundogan, Sane, Kompany, Danilo, Diaz, Foden, Tosin. The only bit were missing is a second left back as when Mendy is out it means a back three will have to be part of the formation so Sane will have to be a wing back

Not in this country but it's on loads of foreign stations. There will be plenty of streams.

Maybe plenty of streams, but we've been down that road before with cup games & found it's not always the case!
We might need to rely on a super blue in the stadium giving us the Periscope option again ;-)

Maybe plenty of streams, but we've been down that road before with cup games & found it's not always the case!
We might need to rely on a super blue in the stadium giving us the Periscope option again ;-)
Just checked on liveonsat and it's being shown in quite a few countries so there should be a few decent streams knocking about

Not many people are putting YAYA in the likely line ups.
What's the issue with yaya and pep ?
C.T.I.D.

Was discussed on here a few days ago mate. Not form related; something else - Pep said it's down to Yaya, so read into that as you wish - something has deffo gone on - think it was said Yaya has been letting a few things slip to those he should not have done, or words to that effect

Was discussed on here a few days ago mate. Not form related; something else - Pep said it's down to Yaya, so read into that as you wish - something has deffo gone on - think it was said Yaya has been letting a few things slip to those he should not have done, or words to that effect
Thanks mukka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.