Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Assuming Kev is injured.

Kev is fit though I think this teams spot on with him coming on after about 60 to get some mins for Tuesday , edited I think Kompany will get rested to maybe last 30 aswell

We have to be confident or we had might as well not bother turning up,we have to start scoring again then the rest will follow
This man is a rock, he's too strong for us. I cannot see Aguero getting the better of him
59ecd00545f37164e731705f98df477c.jpg

Need to turn this round today, chances are we'll not get a win v Barca and Rose coloured glasses are fine while top but the rot needs stopping and stopping now, a couple of goals and a clean sheet will hopefully get us towards getting back on track.

We need a win today and get back to winning ways. Arsenal can have their 2/3 hours at the top of the table then we will have it back at 5. thank you

October has been more than just a hiccup, badly need a win today and a return to some defensive stability and attacking flair. Come on city.

My team

Bravo
Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Plenty of firepower there, we will need it because these will try and do an Everton. I thought Kompany did okay this week but he is still rusty and if he is tired after 45 minutes he clearly isn't quite ready. Otamendi and Stones is probably our best pairing at the minute until Kompany is eased back. Was really impressed with Maffeo, he deserves a good run in for me. I'd have Garcia in too but he isn't quite Silva yet. Could be an important impact sub though for Gundogan later on. Obviously KDB would go in for Nolito potentially if he is fit but I don't think he will be.

Need to turn this round today, chances are we'll not get a win v Barca and Rose coloured glasses are fine while top but the rot needs stopping and stopping now, a couple of goals and a clean sheet will hopefully get us towards getting back on track.
Clean sheet that would be a novelty don't see many of them anymore ah well setting off in a bit full of anticipation more than expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.