West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom defender Jonny Evans returns after serving a one-match ban.

However, Claudio Yacob is suspended after accumulating five yellow cards, while Saido Berahino won't be considered due to a lack of fitness.

Manchester City will assess midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, who was injured against Southampton last weekend.

Defender Pablo Zabaleta could be involved after missing the last two games with a foot injury, while captain Vincent Kompany is available.
Shame yacob missing, certain red!

Bravo
Maffeo
Stones
Kompany
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Assuming Kev is injured.

I didn't call you an idiot.I called you one of the the whingers/boo boys..pep keeps picking Kolarov so maybe he's the idiot..I get behind Kolarov,pep and any player that puts on the blue shirt..slagging player's off and booing is counter productive..getting behind them is supporting them which I choose to do.

This is a forum. A forum provides an opportunity for fans with different opinions on things to discuss without resorting to name calling which you don't seem to be able to manage. Not that it is any business of yours but I 1000% support Pep and the huge rebuilding job he has got on. And I do not and have never booed a player. But that doesnt mean I can't comment on one. And I do think Kolarov is shite.

This is a forum. A forum provides an opportunity for fans with different opinions on things to discuss without resorting to name calling which you don't seem to be able to manage. Not that it is any business of yours but I 1000% support Pep and the huge rebuilding job he has got on. And I do not and have never booed a player. But that doesnt mean I can't comment on one. And I do think Kolarov is shite.

Than you have quite a dilemma as Pep very much rate Kolarov. I understand why but I doubt you do. And before you comment ( it is a forum as you like to point out ) think Kolarov since Pep arrived and Pep clearly seems the player fit to his way of playing. That helps ... Although this is more for the Kolarov thread.

Watching this goal back v West Brom, we did have a different mentality back then. More of a winning one, in my opinion. This goal gives me goosebumps every time I see it - a goal of Champions! I'm predicting the same scoreline tomorrow.

Brilliant pass from aguero. Back when he used to pass ;)

Going for a 1-1 or 2-2 draw because Pulis's teams are very good at set pieces and Bravo doesnt dominate his area when crosses come in , the mediya will then be going crazy over Pep's 7 game non winning streak the slide down the league table to 4th spot and his imminent departure , but typical City we will stuff Barca on Wednesday and Pep will be a managerial genius again

Can't stand the negative, hoof ball and the 'get stuck in' mentality that the likes of Pulis play - so I hope we smash the ****s.

Head says it will be 1-1 though on current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.