West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
erm...

Ederson, Walker, Ota, Stones, Delph, Dinho, KDB, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Jesus

means only 3 players who played any meaningful time on Tuesday start, others get a rest and aren't overworked

Hope zinchenko gets a place on the bench can play left back and also I feel his best position is ACM also hope tosin gets on bench before mangala

Think this could be quite a hard game. The Albion have already played us this season, so there'll be less 'novelty' about our play, even with a host of changes. Additionally, the last two games have shown teams that defending in depth (both in numbers and around their own box) can seriously blunt our attack; had we not been awarded the penalty on Saturday, might Burnley have held out as steadfastly as Wolves? Perhaps playing away is a good thing, because the Albion will presumably feel duty bound to come forward, but I'd give anything for an early goal. Same start as the Cup game, please. :-)

Is Evans out for them? Whatever people might think about the prospect of him playing for us he will be a loss.

Hope those who are going have a warm welcome for the hatchet man who chased done Gundogan in the cup game, can't remember his name

Looking at their forum both Evans and Dawson are out injured and Morrison and Barry are possibly injured.
http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=20827.0

Consensus seems to be:
------------------------------------Foster
Nyom---------------McAuley----------------Hegazi----------------Gibbs
Phillips-------Yacob--------Krychowiak-------Livermore-----McClean/Brunt
------------------------------Rondon/Rodriguez

The players have seemed too focused on setting up Aguero to break the record and Sergio himself seems obsessed by it. Better just aim for the team to score goals and win the game. Would like another 4 or 5-0 romp but will take any kind of win after the stutter against Wolves.

Wouldn't play aguero for this. Playing 120 minutes just after an injury will have taken a lot out of him. Save him for Napoli unless needed late on.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Fernadiniho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

though we missed Sterling against Burnley and Dr Bernardo struggled on the wing. Think it could be next season until we see the best of him.

erm...

Ederson, Walker, Ota, Stones, Delph, Dinho, KDB, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Jesus

means only 3 players who played any meaningful time on Tuesday start, others get a rest and aren't overworked

that's the team for me.

Looking at their forum both Evans and Dawson are out injured and Morrison and Barry are possibly injured.
http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=20827.0

Consensus seems to be:
------------------------------------Foster
Nyom---------------McAuley----------------Hegazi----------------Gibbs
Phillips-------Yacob--------Krychowiak-------Livermore-----McClean/Brunt
------------------------------Rondon/Rodriguez

Jacob and McLean, physio room numbers will be boosted after this one

I would like to see the front three of Jesus, Sane and Sterling again.

Aguero individually is the best of the three, however I can't help but feel we are a better team when those three start together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.