West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the front three of Jesus, Sane and Sterling again.

Aguero individually is the best of the three, however I can't help but feel we are a better team when those three start together.
Don't think it matters too much whether Jesus or Aguero plays , personally I still favour Aguero, but think either way its better with Sane and Sterling rather than trying to play both.

Anybody know an update on Kompany. he seems to have become the forgotten man A pity really as last night proved we would be in serious shit if Stones or Otto were out for a length of time If we could find a suitable replacement in January even short term it would be a priority. it could cost us dearly otherwise

Anybody know an update on Kompany. he seems to have become the forgotten man A pity really as last night proved we would be in serious shit if Stones or Otto were out for a length of time If we could find a suitable replacement in January even short term it would be a priority. it could cost us dearly otherwise
Yep it’s a worry, I’d play walker CH and Danillo RB if one got injured

This is another tough one to pick.

Aguero and Sterling both played 120 minutes, Jesus 82 min and Sane played 25 minutes.

Wouldn't mind seeing a 3-5-2 again.

--------------------------------------Ederson-----------------------
---------------------Otamendi----Stones---Danilo-----------------------
----Walker---De bruyne-----Fernandinho----D.Silva--------Delph-------
-------------------------------Jesus-------Sane-----------------------------------

Other wise 433 and Sterling for Danilo but starting Sterling or especially Aguero is a major risk IMO, we risk fatigue and injury.

I think a 352 would be good because our freshest players would play, we can bring on Aguero for Jesus early in the second half and after that Sterling for Sane. Then either Gundogan or Bernardo for David or Kevin.

For Napoli I would start Sterling, Jesus, Sane because we need Jesus over Aguero for his pressing which will be crucial against Napoli. Aguero can be fresh to start against Arsenal.

A big 3 games coming up and managing fitness will be key IMO.

Is Evans out for them? Whatever people might think about the prospect of him playing for us he will be a loss.

Hope those who are going have a warm welcome for the hatchet man who chased done Gundogan in the cup game, can't remember his name

Loss for us or for them?

This has all the hallmarks of a kicked off the park game by Pulis. That or Wolves tactics.
I’ll take a 1-0 for us now and no injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.