West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we should play the eleven that played at Chelsea. Aguero isn't a bad option from the bench if needed is he? The changes we made against Burnley seemed to slow us down and our energy wasn't the same. We rested a fair few on Tuesday and even the ones that played have had a full three days rest. A draw in the rags game may add some extra motivation to widen the gap, here's hoping!

Apart from Aguero and Sterling who played the full game on Tuesday and Jesus who played 82 mins, I don't think we have any problems regarding tiredness.

Ederson, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho and David Silva all got a complete rest on Tuesday.

De Bruyne played 48 mins, Stones 30 mins, Sane 25 mins and Walker 17 mins.

We could start with Jesus and sub him for Aguero in the second half:-

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling
David Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Jesus

I want the Premier League title more than any other competition, so try to get a good lead before making substitutions with Napoli in mind.

I agree with Gary let's try to get 3-4 goals up and then ring the changes. This should keep some of the players fresh for the game against Napoli next Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.