West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a tough game tonight i’d like to see Torres through the middle, much more of a goal threat than Jesus

We need our strongest side and have to start on the front foot. BFS will have them well drilled and they will get 10 behind the ball.

I'd love to see us shooting more; if we don't score we'll get chances from ricochets. At the mo, I'd trust young Phil and silky Ilkay to both shoot from distance and take on 1 to 1s.

It's very tempting to lambast players when we don't think they're performing. Raz and Mahrez are 2 in particular who look rotten. However this is an ideal game to get them going back to basics hugging the touchline dribbling past defenders. I'm predicting a nervy 1-2 away win!

Really not looking forward to watching yet another park the bus masterclass where they will be defending like their lives depend on it despite rolling over for every other team. Gonna be a frustrating watch. Just hope Pep doesn’t pick Mahrez for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.