West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is a bit hit an miss at the moment but Torres is equally as adept at putting the ball in the net and is more of a presence.

Eddy
Cancelo,Stones,Dias,Zinny
Bernardo,Rodri,Gundo
Sterling,Torres,Foden

dont concede set pieces and we get a clean sheet , not expecting a goal fest against a BFS team , if we dont get an early goal it could be a long night , but we have players who can nick goals from nothing, 1-0 or 2-0 get the three points against an anti-football team and move on.

Jesus is a bit hit an miss at the moment but Torres is equally as adept at putting the ball in the net and is more of a presence.

Eddy
Bernardo,Rodri,Gundo
Sterling,Torres,Foden

dont concede set pieces and we get a clean sheet , not expecting a goal fest against a BFS team , if we dont get an early goal it could be a long night , but we have players who can nick goals from nothing, 1-0 or 2-0 get the three points against an anti-football team and move on.

Eddy
Bernardo,Rodri,Gundo
Sterling,Torres,Foden

Is Fern injured? If not I’d replace Rodri with him in this team and I’d be very happy. To me, Fern is as important as Kompany too this team.

Eddy
Bernardo,Rodri,Gundo
Sterling,Torres,Foden

Jesus is a confidence player mate, I don’t think he’ll be benched now he’s got that crucial goal.

Who would you play instead of Mahrez
Good question because with DeBruyne out then presumably Bernardo moves into the middle. Torres is very quiet most games but he's got a great eye for a goal. Cancelo could be a good option because he's a good footballer but not too convincing at full back.
Mahrez always gets subbed if we need to change the game, even at Cheltenham. Which means he's providing the problem not the solution.

Feeling this a real banana skin and an absolute must win for us. Win this and the next two and we can cope without Kev, but we just cant drop silly points. Early goal would be a real tonic tonight, longer it goes and 0-0 the pressure will build. I'd start Jesus 100%, we need not only his confidence improved but also need that early goal.

Good question because with DeBruyne out then presumably Bernardo moves into the middle. Torres is very quiet most games but he's got a great eye for a goal. Cancelo could be a good option because he's a good footballer but not too convincing at full back.
Mahrez always gets subbed if we need to change the game, even at Cheltenham. Which means he's providing the problem not the solution.
Sensible reply

I see this as one of the toughest game’s of the season. Big Sam will have them all behind the ball tonight and city are in for one hell of a game in getting round them. Will be a very tough watch I’m afraid but I still take us to win this.

Much like last weeks matchday, i will be going to a quick funeral before raising a glass to my mate and then carrying on til kick off. JUst hope he turns up this week....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.