West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we will win this comfortably.

With Bernardo in instead of KBD I think we should have a lot more control and be able to sustain the pressure outside their box for a long time. At that point it's just a matter of time of someone making the correct run and pass and we are in.

I would have Sterling right, Jesus left and Torres in the middle.

I see this as one of the toughest game’s of the season. Big Sam will have them all behind the ball tonight and city are in for one hell of a game in getting round them. Will be a very tough watch I’m afraid but I still take us to win this.
Leave it to Phil. He will glide through their defensive lines and the ball will be in the back of the net before the keeper moves..

This has the makings of either a really boring City win where we're 3-0 up after 20 minutes and we just spend the rest of the game cruising in 1st gear, or an antagonising match where we have 87 shots and we're praying for a winner in the 90th minute to prevent a 0-0.

I'd prefer the former, personally.
Latter for me, get the blood flowing.

People won't like it but I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Mendy another chance because he's over 6ft, handy at defensive headers and West Brom are likely going to be aiming for set pieces to score goals.

Mahrez might also get a second game in a row, I feel like Pep's got form for giving fringe players more than 1 game when they get rotated in, but I hope not.
have to say his heading ability doesn't instantly spring to mind.

Must win game vs a promoted club, get the 3 points to keep the pressure on the close rivals.

WBA will sit deep, we know what kind of game to expect here, but we could not beat them at home recently. That now needs to be corrected with a win.

Also Everton-Leicester is huge, wouldnt mind a draw there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.