West Brom away 4th December

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It's called The Vine iirc. Does cracking kebabs.
That's the one, and I'll be in there from 5.30 having a tandoori chicken with nan bread
And if it's anything like last season you'll be watching the game in there as well!
No, because the troublesome daughter isn't going

We have availability for West Brom on our coach from Didsbury. Leave 5pm, straight there and back, £15 adults, £5 juniors. PM if interested

We drink at the Square Peg in Birmingham for West Brom then just get the tram out to the Hawthorns..

TGR said:
Can anyone help with local pubs for this one?
I've not been to the Hawthorns for a very long time so really looking forward
to this one. What are the local hostelries where Blues are welcome?
Thanks.

The Vine is the best away pub in the league cracking day out.

Travel still available leaving from failsworth if anyone still needs transport
Pm for details

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but does anyone know if the ticket office will be open until kick off tonight or if it will close at the normal time? I ask this because I was hoping to buy a ticket to West Brom before tonights game so that I have it and don't have to wait for it to turn up in the post if I buy it online. I have had trouble with away tickets arriving on time in the past, and with it being close to the game I'd rather not risk it again. Only just found out I can make it otherwise I'd have sorted it much sooner. Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.