West Brom away 4th December

Still seats available on our bus rom failsworth leaving at 4pm if anyone still needs travel

******** NOW SOLD ******
Got one adult spare due to son having to drop out at last minute.

At this late stage I can only offer to meet at the ground and I aim to be there 45 mins before kick off (M6 permitting),

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Rob
******** NOW SOLD ******

Anyone know if you can buy on the night from West Brom's ticket office? Or pay via City and collect from there? I am in London all day so if I can make KO I may try and go on my way home if I make it on time. I won't know until about 5pm so it will be a last minute decision.

I've got one adult spare for tonight, please pm me or e-mail on if you want it. Will be in the Vine before or I can meet outside the ground if required.

***********************************************NOW GONE***********************************************

Need a ticket for tonight as a friend has let me down if anyone knows of one please pm ta!

PeteM94 said:
Need a ticket for tonight as a friend has let me down if anyone knows of one please pm ta!

I've just PM's you back mate and left mobile number in the PM.

Cheers

Rob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.