West Brom away - Banners/flags/inflatables etc?

Re: West Brom away - Banners/flags/smoke bombs etc?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
We'll see how things progress, no smoke bombs for the time being.

Shithouse.

Don't worry about this, it's illigal shit and going to jail.

Go on son, go for it.

Just blame that kid who's always twatting the PDA blokes if you get caught.

tidyman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
We'll see how things progress, no smoke bombs for the time being.

Shithouse.

Don't worry about this, it's illigal shit and going to jail.

Go on son, go for it.

Just blame that kid who's always twatting the PDA blokes if you get caught.

Haha i'm really not scared mate, i just think it might look a bit daft if everyones stood there with there arms folded and i let one off, when i said 'lets see how it progress'' i meant see how rowdy/noisy we are and if its the right scene for a smoke bomb.

Btw i believe it will be after a couple of games.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
There's been a million threads on here about atmosphere etc over the past few weeks (a couple of them mine) yesterday was a huge improvement on Wednesday, I've just been through almost 30 pages of the blue alliance thread, now let's put these ideas into practice away at west brom!

I've got two banners to take and I've also got blue smoke bombs (opinions on these please!)

As I said above, there's been a lot of ideas bounced around, now let's put some of them into practice...

Sorry if already been said, not read it all

Be crafty when your bringing the smoke bombs in (if you know what i mean). If they find them in your jeans pocket or sumet daft then they will probably refuse you access.

MCFC 110 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
There's been a million threads on here about atmosphere etc over the past few weeks (a couple of them mine) yesterday was a huge improvement on Wednesday, I've just been through almost 30 pages of the blue alliance thread, now let's put these ideas into practice away at west brom!

I've got two banners to take and I've also got blue smoke bombs (opinions on these please!)

As I said above, there's been a lot of ideas bounced around, now let's put some of them into practice...

Be crafty when your bringing the smoke bombs in (if you know what i mean). If they find them in your jeans pocket or sumet daft then they will probably refuse you access.

Yeah I know matey

Everyone should try and get down to this to help the citizens start there new 'German style fans section'

Sunday 4th November, 12:00pm Kick Off.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/QWff7.jpg[/bigimg]

Then 4 days later is the Juventus game on the 8th November, 7pm kick off.

Entry is £3

Kenney_The_Blue said:
MCFC 110 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

Yeah I know matey

Everyone should try and get down to this to help the citizens start there new 'German style fans section'

Entry is £3

Well done . A project coming to fruition

Am in France that weekend but hope it goes well for the Citizens project.. God knows we could do with more colour, noise and atmos

Usually at City we expect the football to do the cheer leading..

....well sometimes the lads need us to take the game by the scruff of the neck.. stop being so bloody negative, lazy, pathetic and dependent, you librarians

Hope this will transfer to the etihad

A Section is needed there, that's for sure and if it can be I'll be there... (even an old fart like me!! but love to sing , chant, poznan, etc)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
MCFC 110 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

Yeah I know matey

Entry is £3

sorry mate but didsbury dave says we cant do it guess thats the end of that then :D

Nice one Dom.

Try and get yourself to the Juventus game on the Thursday if you're back mate. More the merrier and that!

Great memories of WBA away and the maddest, biggest, craziest ever inflatable fight ever. Got loads of photos of those days, Portsmouth away, Watfors away, Stoke on Boxing day in the fancy dress etc...I will never forget the Barnsley away game when I first saw the first of the two inflatable Frankensteins being brought in wearing a black and red away shirt. It was like the biggest WTF and where did that come from. We've always been at the forefront of terrace banter. Let's show the football world again we're still the best.

Blue2112 said:
Great memories of WBA away and the maddest, biggest, craziest ever inflatable fight ever. Got loads of photos of those days, Portsmouth away, Watfors away, Stoke on Boxing day in the fancy dress etc...I will never forget the Barnsley away game when I first saw the first of the two inflatable Frankensteins being brought in wearing a black and red away shirt. It was like the biggest WTF and where did that come from. We've always been at the forefront of terrace banter. Let's show the football world again we're still the best.

Good post mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.