West Brom (h) post-match thread

Luckily everyone else is dropping points.
The table will look completely different in 3 or 4 games time but it's a real real chore watching us at the minute.

Got a fight on our hands this season, the players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and start showing that they've got a pair.
Unfortunately, that's true. If I was a neutral, I'd have binned that game at HT.

I thought Pep and the players know how difficult this league is and you just can't stroll around and
expect things to happen. SO WHY DO THEY !!!

1 shot on target and.........1 goal!
Maybe it’s time we sat back each game and let the opposition play about.
Just try and score on the break....2 attacks, 2 shots, 2 goals and sit back
Our predictability makes it too easy for teams wanting to park the bus and break. How many times have we conceded the first chance the opposition gets?

most creative players look tired-raz/kdb-some others-rodri/mendy dont look good enough,why no bernardo or ferran off the bench-ever since the 5 subs row it seems like pep has a point to prove with making changes

McManaman said he would have felt empty if City would have scored in the last minute! Nice and impartial as usual
They don’t even bother hiding it. Just boring. Journos do it too and City still welcome them with open arms. Need to start getting agressive with em

Our recruitment over recent years really has been diabolical. We have no cutting edge or ruthlessness in the box. Our attacking play is predictable and slow.

There has been such an alarming decline in the form of pretty much all our key players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.