West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about time Diaz made some PL appearances. He’s got what it takes. Get him in there and let him loose. Zinch needs to go in at LB. Danilo is like bambi on ice there. He got his arse handed to him a couple of times at Cardiff. Give Kun a rest after that battering as well. There’s no reason we shouldn’t beat WBA, keep it tight and simple.
I agree about DIAZ
given more time am sure he will step up.
C.T.I.D

Going to be tough bearing in mind that Madely is the ref. Walker or Fernandinho could be sent of for breathing and Madely will allow WBA to be as physical as they want - though, to be fair, this is not Pardew's style.
Jay Rodriguez is WBAs best player by a million miles and now he's back from injury, WBA will rapidly climb the table. If we keep him quiet we should win.

I'm guessing Zinchenko or Danilo at LB all depends on how much Pep expects West Brom to attack us.

West Brom on a great run of form but I have to say they looked physically shattered at the end of that Liverpool match.

First half will be a contest and they will be well organized but as the game goes on I think we should grind them down.

West Brom on a great run of form but I have to say they looked physically shattered at the end of that Liverpool match.

First half will be a contest and they will be well organized but as the game goes on I think we should grind them down.
Yeah it could be one of those games where we score 2 or 3 goals in the last 15 minutes.

Yeah it could be one of those games where we score 2 or 3 goals in the last 15 minutes.
I can see us going behind in the first half but turning around in the second. Pep seems to plan for us to start with less intensity in these types of games because he believes we can do it in the second half when the opponents levels drop off.

I honestly think we will do enough in the first half might get a early goal or two like at Cardiff and get to cruise the second half. Might get to rest 1 or 2. The left side is looking a bit of a concern. Zinchenko on the left side but how far up wouldnt mind seeing him tested out in the Sane role. With this team we could start so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.