West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Jesus back then? Can’t be far off now.
This guy seems to think it'll be sooner rather than later.
end-near.jpg

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
Silva
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Only difficult decisions were left back and whether to play Kompany instead of Stones.

Jesus must be close now, been 4 weeks since the injury. Has he been seen training yet?

Pardew going to carry on where Warnock left off. both a pair of dinosaurs. expect exactly the same display from madeley as we got from mason. this is England after all as Warnock pointed out not sure of team depends which of our walking wounded up to playing. burnley after this one with dyche who is as bad as the other two. three great English managers.

2-1 City. From the players who were rested yesterday we can assume Stones, Zinchenko and Dave (if able to come back from Spain) will start. Oh, and Aguero too, but we knew that already. Bernardo in place of Sané which isn't exactly a downgrade.

2-1 City. From the players who were rested yesterday we can assume Stones, Zinchenko and Dave (if able to come back from Spain) will start. Oh, and Aguero too, but we knew that already. Bernardo in place of Sané which isn't exactly a downgrade.

It is a downgrade based on form this season but he has been better the last few games.

West Brom have loads of injuries too so we can’t use that as an excuse for this one.

I think the team will be fired up for this one and we will win 3/0 or 3/1.

Burnley are in poor form but that will be tough. They have lost to all the top 5 other sides but some of the games were very close.

Team picks itself, bench could be interesting though.
A nice controlled game, 1-0 would be fine, just get the job done

It is a downgrade based on form this season but he has been better the last few games.

West Brom have loads of injuries too so we can’t use that as an excuse for this one.

I think the team will be fired up for this one and we will win 3/0 or 3/1.

Burnley are in poor form but that will be tough. They have lost to all the top 5 other sides but some of the games were very close.

Since the derby:

Bernardo Silva- 3 goals, 6 assists
Leroy Sané- 3 goals, 6 assists

By my count. Really interesting to see them neck-and-neck for seven weeks now.

Since the derby:

Bernardo Silva- 3 goals, 6 assists
Leroy Sané- 3 goals, 6 assists

By my count. Really interesting to see them neck-and-neck for seven weeks now.

Yeah he has been much better recently after a slow start. I prefer it when he is given the freedom to roam as Pep seems to be giving him now. Great cross on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.