Otamendi
Danilo

Diniho
Kdb
D.Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

Tough game this expect rondon and Rodriguez to cause us lots of problems that's why I think he will go with danilo.
They have to get the ball to cause problems and I actually think that their home game against Southampton at the weekend is more winnable and Pardew might park the bus and 'rest' some players

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo

Diniho
Kdb
D.Silva

Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

Tough game this expect rondon and Rodriguez to cause us lots of problems that's why I think he will go with danilo.
Sane is injured otherwise spot on. Sterling in place of Sane and a 3 or 4 goal victory.

That horrible Pardew has them playing a bit more adventurous so it should suit us quite well. A nice 0-3 and no injuries will do nicely.

Ederson
walker stones Otamendi Zinchenko
Gundogan Fernandino D Silva
sterling Aguero Bernardo

I dont think pep will but now would be the time i'd consider resting KDB and bring him and Kompany back in saturdsy againsy burnley... i think Pep will play that team but with KDB in for Gundogan...

I know de bruyne said they got to rest in the second half with the pace of the game, or lack of it, but i would still use this an opportunity to rest him, Gundogan is a superb player IMO and can step up, Silva will be back hopefully and can make us tick.

be nice to see, if the game allows, to get fern and maybe serg off aroud 60/70 mins but this all depends how the game pans out.

Hopefully goes to form and a straight forward victory and no more effing injuries

Nows not the time to be resting KDB, as much as he need probably could do with a game or two on the bench. He’s a machine, so I think he will be okay. Next three games will probably decide the outcome of the league. I think it’s pretty much sealed if we get maximum points. Pretty sure we won’t fuck up a 12 point gap, but I don’t want to give United a sniff.

What about buying JFE tomorrow so he is out of baggies team & then losing paperwork on Wednesday & resulting delay means transaction cannot go through. Not nearly as devious as colin wankers plan I know.

What about buying JFE tomorrow so he is out of baggies team & then losing paperwork on Wednesday & resulting delay means transaction cannot go through. Not nearly as devious as colin wankers plan I know.
Anyone worried about seeing JFE in the other teams team sheet needs to go to spec savers, did you see him sat he was crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.